Spring and summer seasons are excellent opportunities to achieve a beautiful smile with cosmetic dentistry such as dental bonding. During this procedure, our dentist can enhance and repair affected teeth with the use of porcelain material to transform your smile. Below we offer a few wonderful and life-changing benefits of dental bonding treatment that your smile can receive:
– Dental bonding utilizes a highly durable material, which can very effectively repair minor to moderate tooth damage such as chipped and cracked teeth.
– You may be able to receive dental bonding in place of more visible dental amalgams to treat a tooth that has developed a cavity, as this tooth-colored material can blend with your natural teeth.
– One of the popular purposes of dental bonding is that they enhance tooth appearance by covering areas of stains and discolorations.
– If you have suffered gum disease and therefore have weakened areas on your teeth, you can receive dental bonding to protect these areas by covering them.
– Dental bonding also improves tooth color and shape without covering your entire natural surface tooth.
If you would like to speak with our dentist, Dr. Mark Kupec, about receiving dental bonding in Georgetown, Texas, we invite you to contact Mark Kupec D.D.S. P.C. at 512-930-7645 today and arrange a consultation regarding cosmetic dentistry.