If you haven’t started already, it is important to know that you should take care of your teeth and gums every day so that your smile can last. However, is there more you could be doing? Can smiles be improved with oral health care upgrades? Here are some things you should know about improving your oral health:
– You should actively attend your systematic check-ups and professional cleanings with your dentist.
– You should avoid snacks that can frequently chip and crack your teeth, such as hard candies.
– You should avoid cavity-causing materials such as sodas and sugary sweets.
– You should make sure to use oral health care utensils that have been recommended or approved by your dentist or feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association.
– You should always store your toothbrush in a safe spot that is free from contamination.
– You should actively avoid oral health hazards such as mouth jewelry.
– You should know your dental history.
– You should make sure to use the proper techniques when brushing and flossing daily.
Whichever oral health care treatments you feel would best suit your needs, Dr. Mark Kupec and our team here at Mark Kupec D.D.S. P.C. in our dentist office in Georgetown, Texas are committed to providing you the service you require. We can be reached at 512-600-7645. We look forward to bringing your smile back to its fullest.